Friends, Patriots, Mall Rats, Politicians and Potential Asylum Candidates, I just want to say 47% of you suck...53% of you I really admire and like but the other 47% I've written off. Yes 47% of you that might have had my back....well forget about it I don't have yours. Coupled with this of course is the expectation that I have that 100% of you will back me and continue being my friends and so on...because none of you knows for sure if you are in the 47%. In fact if you think you are, there is only a 47% chance that you are correct. On the other hand there is a 53% chance I love and adore you...so you all owe me the benefit of the doubt.