1) He doesn't own us yet. We represent Murdoch’s failure to devour every possible media outlet, and excrete the right-wing agenda.
2) Our logo will look really cool streaming across his corporate jet.
3) He can blame future voice mail hacking on those wacky guys at crazypoliticos.com. Firing our 5 or so contributors won't even make headlines. “Who knows what they'll do next,” he could lament, “I had to close the site due to ‘poor investigative practices.’” Nobody would notice we were missing from the web.
4) Crazy Politicos and Murdoch share mutual ambitions. We want to rule cyberspace with the same "iron keyboard" that Murdoch’s iron fist grips: all news everywhere, truth, credible reporting and ethical journalistic practices.
5) Like Murdoch’s Fox “News,” Crazy Politicos has no qualms about bending, exaggerating or simply making up a story that suits our purposes.
6) Once we get big, we intend to hire the 200 disgruntled now-fired NOTW employees to populate our staff. We won’t be liable for any grudges they may hold.
7) No right wing empire can be complete without acquiring the four or five stragglers who accidentally stumble onto our website.
8) Crazypoliticos.com and its vast (3 man) investigation team intercepted Murdoch Family voice mail messages and we could really use that $30 million. Don't make us go public.
9) We won't sell for a dime less than $30 Million.
10) Ok, we might sell for a dime less… No wait; don't leave. Let’s get an offer on the table. We’re not married to that $30 million number. . . Don't make me beg?